GLOBAL i™ continues to strengthen our partnership with law enforcement agencies across Canada to allow cross functional communication and leverage the technology to accelerate response time for the effective identity of stolen vehicles. As part of this initiative we have made numerous enhancements to our NEW Vehicle Registry & Recovery Network (VRRN).
1. New & previous VRRN users must complete the ONLINE APPLICATION
2. Once the online application form is complete your application will be verified and your new username and password will be emailed to you within 2 business days.
• The GLOBAL i™ anti-theft deterrent system’s unique ID number is placed on various body parts of the vehicle, married to the VIN and is registered into the Vehicle Registry & Recovery Network (VRRN);
• Allows Law Enforcement 24/7 access to over 4.5 million VIN’s;
• Accessible only by Law Enforcement and Customs Officials with prior authorization upon enrolment;
• Assists in the identification and recovery of stolen vehicles;
• Provides accurate information to make informed decisions at the scene;
• Provides Law Enforcement the ability to communicate with each other nationally across all major services and make direct contact with the owner of the stolen vehicle;
• Information made available at no charge for the end goal of reducing auto-theft;
• Relationship building to assist in the recovery of stolen vehicles.
Be part of a secured vehicle registry & recovery network dedicated to law enforcement to help fight against auto theft.
The original GLOBAL i™ Vehicle Registry & Recovery Network (VRRN) can be accessed through the following link.Please note the original VRRN site will be active for a limited time. GLOBAL i™ encourages all of our law enforcement partners to register with the new VRRN.